View larger image


CODE: 100231

List price: $36.95  

Price: $30.67

You save: $6.28 (17%)
In stock
Packaging Details Height Width Depth Weight 3.0" 7.0" 7.8" 2.64 oz. Details High protein 27 g. No trans fat. Rich in natural essential fats. Naturally & artificially flavored. One bite and you'll understand how the bar got its name. Oh Yeah! It's that good! Indulge in the guilt-free pleasure of creamy peanut butter, roasted peanuts and soft caramel. Net Carbs (12 g): For those watching their carbs, count 12 g toward your daily allowance. The remaining carbs have a lesser and minimal effect on blood sugar. Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 bar Servings Per Container 1 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 380 Calories from Fat 180 Total Fat 19 g 30% Saturated Fat 8 g 41% Polyunsaturated Fat 4 g Monounsaturated Fat 5 g Cholesterol 5 mg 1% Sodium 115 mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 30 g 10% Dietary Fiber 4 g 15% Sugars 8 g Sugar Alcohol 14 Protein 27 g 54% Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 10% Trans Fat 0 g *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: Peanuts, Protein Blend [(Oh Yeah! Blend Consisting of Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate), Hydrolyzed Gelatin], Peanut Butter Coating [Maltitol, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Milk Protein Isolate, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Whey, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Peanut Oil, Dextrose, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil {Rapeseed and Cottonseed Oil}, Salt), Salt, Soy Lecithin and Sucralose], Caramel (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Non Fat Dry Milk, Maltitol Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Corn Starch, Butter, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor), Soy Nuts, Glycerine, Cocoa Powder, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Sucralose and Potassium Sorbate Added as a Preservative. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.